NOW HIRING: Commercial Lines Account Manager/ CSR
Posted on: May 8, 2015 by Javier iSure
|Salary/Pay Rate:||Salary (vary based on experience & capabilities) + Benefits|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Position:||Commercial Lines Account Manager/CSR|
Responsible for the retention & growth of client accounts assigned to you. Responsible for independently and proactively managing client accounts. Responsibilities include aiding Producers, preparing proposals, certificates, evidences & summaries of insurance. Responsibilities also include marketing submissions to carriers, including application preparation, loss analysis and including other pertinent information for professional, quality new and renewal submissions. Submit to or rate with eligible and appropriate carriers and follow-up to ensure timely receipt of quotes and policies. Analyze and compare carrier quotes for proper coverages, terms and conditions. Make insurance program recommendations.
Personal and Organizational Skills:
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy.
• Set priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
• Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Ability to work in a team environment.
• Keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
• Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance Agency along with comprehensive understanding of all Property & Casualty insurance coverages, underwriting and rating concepts.
- Must hold 440 or 220 insurance license or willing to obtain one within an agreed upon timeframe.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be comfortable with internet based programs as well as intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office products. Experience with Applied Systems’ WinTam, preferred, but not required.
iSure Insurance Brokers is a full service, boutique insurance agency founded in 1984. We provide Insurance, Surety, Employee Benefits and HR Outsourcing.
Please submit resumes to:
Javier A. Fernandez, Principal
Posted in: Announcement